This 30 minute online workshop is delivered by one of our SENDiass Officers and will cover the following topics:
- About SENDiass4BCP
- What is an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC Plan) and who can apply for one?
- How to make a parental request
- What to expect after you have made your request
- An opportunity for discussion and questions
- Where to gain further support
A session handout is included to guide you through making and submitting your request to the local authority.
There will be a maximum number of 6 family places available on each session. A link to join will be emailed prior to the session.
Take a look at our other events for our in-person workshops.