This 60 minute in-person workshop is delivered by one of our SENDiass Officers and will cover the following topics:
- About SENDiass4BCP
- Why your views are important and the law
- Parent / Carer and child contributions
- The four broad areas of need
- An opportunity for discussion and questions
- Where to gain further support
A session handout is included to guide you through completing your parent / carer or child / young person views, either as part of an EHC Needs Assessment or prior to an annual review.
There will be a maximum number of 6 family places available on each session (maximum of 2 people per family).
Take a look at our other events for our online workshops.